Saturday 7 January 2012

Clinique Power Lashes



Ladies, received this cute Clinique eye makeup gift set from my BFF for xmas! Sweet huh :) Comes with a way cute handy pink makeup pouch and contains: Lash Power Mascara Long Wearing Formula 6ml, All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Masssage 5ml and Cream Shaper for Eyes (eye pencil) 1.1g.



Always liked Clinique, suits my sensitive skin and to me the baby sister to big sister Estee Lauder. Owned by the same company, and extensive research goes into studying skin and developing products.

Pros: The Lash Power Mascara was true to its Long Wearing Formula. After curling my lashes with my Shu-uemura curler, applied 2 coats. Didn't clump, easy to apply and lasted all day. The eye pencil - Cream Shaper for Eyes, was the smoothest eye pencil and was so easy to apply on my top and bottom lids. The pink makeup pouch is big enough to fit lots of essentials for those of us girls always on the move and need all of our stuff (makeup) with us :)

Cons: If you are looking for a super sharp eye liner, then the cream shaper may not be for you - try a liquid liner instead. Wish the all about eyes serum came in a bigger size! (I understand gift set sizes can be slighter smaller than the full size version but still... )

No comments: